Sunday, February 1, 2009

Where I Will Be February 2nd, 3rd, and 4th


I have the wonderful opportunity of traveling with my dad to Minneapolis, MN this week to attend Desiring God Ministries' Pastor's Conference. The theme of the conference is: Commending Christ: The Pastor, The Church, and the Perishing.

For anyone who is interested in following along with what I will be hearing and learning, there will be a live blog of the event. You can follow along by clicking here.

If I have time and am able, I plan to blog some of my own thoughts on this blog. Please pray that God would speak to my heart as I learn how to be a better evangelist and lead Wynne Baptist to be better at evangelism. Also pray that my dad and I have some wonderful and quality time together. As you all know, he is my hero and I simply cannot wait to spend three days with him. What a gift from the Lord!

No comments: