Friday, October 5, 2007

Resources to Aid in Praying that the Nations Be Glad in God

In Sunday night's message (10/07/07), I plan to recommend some resources to help us pray efficiently for missions. I have provided the list here along with a link to finding where to purchase these items and/or find them for free. It is only a start to a list of abundant resources to aid in our praying. I hope this helps and gets you started compiling your own list of resources to help in your praying for the nations to be glad in God!

1. Operation World. Click here for purchasing information.

2. Global Prayer Digest. Click here for downloading information. You can download it for free!

*3. Global Prayer Gram

*4. "Loving the Lost" Booklet

*5. The Commission Magazine

*6. To the Ends of the Earth Magazine

*All of the above resources can be found and ordered from the International Mission Board web-site. You can go there directly by clicking here. You can go directly to their prayer request page by clicking here. Order a free "Loving the Lost" Booklet here.

7. The North America Mission Board web-site. Go straight to their web-site here; or straight to their prayer request page here.

Again, this is just a small and very short list of a massive amount of material out there to help us be better "pray-ers" for the nations to be glad! So, get busy praying! God will hear us and He will answer according to His perfect will!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just received 4 copies of "Operation World" that I'm giving my four families for Christmas. I can hardly wait to give them and to see the reactions of the recipients! Thanks for informing us of these books. (I'll have to get my own copy later.)