Monday, April 4, 2011

Random, Yet Helpful, Articles of Interest


I have had good intentions of linking to some great posts/articles I have come across over the past week and a half or so. However, I haven't been 'radically intentional' (ha!) about it.


Below is a list of some very, very good articles/posts/videos that I encourage any and all to read for further edification and sanctification in Christ.


Enjoy!


To Love Your Neighbor, You Must Know Your Neighbor by Ben Stevens (Talk about being radically intentional!!!)


Functional Universalism video by David Platt (Talk about being SUPER 'radically intentional'!!!!!)




I See Your Crack by Katie Baker (Radically Intentional Modesty)




Pride and Anxiety by Danny Franks


Above the Clouds by Danny Franks


A Mighty Rushing Wind by Danny Franks (my personal favorite)

No comments: