Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tremendous Thanksgiving Message


This morning while I was exercising I listened to this message on Thanksgiving. It was preached by an elderly gentleman, Richard Owen Roberts, whom I had never heard of. In the message, he provides one of the most (if not THE most) comprehensive and convicting messages on Thanksgiving I have ever heard. I encourage you to take time to listen to what the Lord laid so strongly on his heart.

Two suggestions as you listen:

(1) Know ahead of time that it takes him a little while to get to the subject matter on Thanksgiving. It's okay. Be patient and stay with him!

(2) At moments it may seem a tad dry. However, the content of what he says is so important. Hear what he has to say and how he uses Scripture to show how crucial being thankful is. Stay with him. It will be worth it!



I would love to hear from you this thanksgiving. Let me know what you are most thankful for and why. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: