Friday, March 6, 2009

Christian Dating Book Recommendation


This past Wednesday I recommended a new book by Voddie Baucham. Click here to go to my post and click here to read an excerpt at Founders Ministries blog. I just noticed another post about the book at the Founders site here.


A comment I received from a reader of my blog was a request for a book recommendation on Christian dating. To be honest, in my opinion, there are not a whole lot of solid, biblical perspectives out there. One, however, that has been recommended to me from those I respect is Holding Hands Holding Hearts: Recovering a Biblical View of Christian Dating by Richard D. and Sharon L. Phillips. As with the other, I have not read this book. From what I hear from those I trust and from what I observe from the book, it should point parents, teens, and singles in a biblical direction on the issue. For those who have read it, or do order it and read it, please let me know your thoughts.

No comments: