Friday, April 24, 2009

The Gospel Coalition Audio


The week in Chicago, Ill. thousands of pastors and church leaders met as part of what has become known as The Gospel Coalition (TGC).


You can go directly to the TGC website here.


Tim Challies, who attended in order to get a better understanding of what TGC is, wrote a two-part article to help us understand the what and the why of it. You can read those articles by clicking here for part 1 and here for part 2.


I just found that the audio of the conference is posted. You can go there by clicking here. I had the opportunity to hear John Piper's message yesterday. Outstanding message!


I cannot say that I agree with absolutely everything TGC stands for. But what attracts me to it and what I love about it is its commitment to the Gospel and keeping it central in all things for the glory of our great God. Anything that works to that end grabs my attention.

No comments: