Thursday, April 2, 2009

Every Believer a Witness Training Revival


For those of you who attended the "Every Believer a Witness" Training Revival this week, I don't have to tell you what a wonderful blessing it was to our church. God used Dennis Nunn to encourage us, challenge us, convict us, bless us, and equip us to be better "Gospel Sharers" where we are. In a nutshell, we learned three basic ways to be witnesses here in Wynne (and Jonesboro and Forrest City and Earle and Parkin and Marion and Harrisburg and Little Rock and Memphis):

1. Share our story with others.

- Our lives before Christ

- How we came to faith in Christ - Don't forget to tell/share the GOSPEL!!!

- Our lives since Christ


2. Pass out tracts at every and any opportunity.


3. Pray for our servers at restaurants.


As the pastor of this church, I consider it my full responsibility to make sure this is at the frontburner of everything we do here. I want us to always be talking with others about Jesus and I want us to always be talking with each other about who we talked to and who we have led to faith in Christ. Let's be intentional about it!


Dennis Nunn and Living the New Life Ministries has a website. I encourage you to go and check it out. I encourage you to pray for he and his ministry. You can go there directly by clicking here.


I look forward to hearing the stories of your encounters in the days to come!

No comments: