Tuesday, April 7, 2009

One Shining Moment


Okay, I am not a Carolina fan by a long shot. In fact, as an avid Duke basketball fan (due to Auburn normally being so pitiful) I really cannot stand the North Carolina Tarheels. However, I found this picture on CBS Sports.com very interesting. If you will look carefully, someone is holding up a poster in the back. I am assuming the top part of the yellow poster (which is cut out of the shot) says JOHN. This would mean the poster is referencing JOHN 3:16. What I love about it it is the celebration that is happening with that in the background. Granted, Carolina's players and coaches are celebrating their National Championship victory. But isn't it a reminder that every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Oh may the world today read John 3:16 and be saved.

1 comment:

Tim McNatt said...

and...the John 3:16 will be in the FOREGROUND...